This course covers procedures for allocating students to curriculum structures including bands and classes, and for maintaining and making adjustments to class memberships. It also explores the functionality of class list and timetable printing in SIMS as well as the curriculum analysis reports. Also covered is the alternative curriculum functionality introduced in Spring 2011.
|Course Title :||Sims Academic Management|
|Date & Time :|
|Target Audience :||Staff in school with responsibility for student class memberships and extra curricular activities.|
|Key Features :||• Place students in bands and normal timetable classes.
• Place students in abnormal classes, resolving clashes where necessary.
• Maintain changes to class memberships, including carousels.
• Promote class memberships from one academic year to the next.
• Clone a students’ curriculum.
• Print student lists
• Print Timetables
• Withdraw students from ‘normal’ classes into alternative structures such as The Literacy Unit.
|Venue :||HGfL Training Room, Civic Centre|
To book a place on this course please complete the form below.