This course is for Secondary Schools, to manage all aspects of classroom staff absence and explore the links of the module to other areas of SIMS such as Personnel and Examinations Organiser.
|Course Title :||Sims Cover 7|
|Date & Time :|
|Target Audience :||Staff in school with responsibility for ensuring that Cover 7 is used to make arrangements for absent staff.|
|Key Features :||• Deal appropriately with supply staff in respect of personnel records.
• Managing supply cover.
• Declaring teaching absence and arranging cover.
• Managing room closures due to examinations.
• Printing of the cover arrangements.
• Cover statistics and impact summaries.
• Book and utilise supply staff and agencies.
|Venue :||HGfL Training Room, Civic Centre|
To book a place on this course please complete the form below.